- Intended for fast and effective partitioning of space into multiple units.
- Act as a visual and acoustic partition.
- Manufactured from top-quality materials that ensure high durability and performance throughout the service life.
- Corresponds, for the most part, to the demanding standard DIN 18032-4:2002 and is TÜV-SÜD tested.
- Maximum curtain size operated by one elctro-motor is 10 x 30 m. Other dimensions available by prior agreement with the Elan technical department.
- Synthetic leather, weight 1200 g/m2 or 890 g/m2 according to EN ISO 2286-2, fire resistance according to DIN 4102 B1, NFP 92507 M2, UV resistant, microbiologically resistant, available in RAL standard colours.
- Provide excellent acoustic and physical partition of an area.
- Operated by electrical motor equipped with safety switches.
- Electrical mechanical safety brakes for curtain slip prevention.
- Double-layer leather from the floor to suspension height.