- Wall-attached version only.
- When closed, the bleacher is only 10 cm wide (in case of 2 rows) or 16-18 cm wide (in case of 3 rows).
- Modules, 2 m in length, can be placed next to each other.
- Each module seats at least 12 persons.
- A closed Elan cabinet bleacher features a flat and smooth wall panel made of plywood, acoustic plates or soft padding.
Closed bleacher - 3 rows: 200 x 200 x 16 cm; open bleacher 200 x 200 x 175 (70/70/35 cm).
Closed bleacher - 2 rows: 200 x 140 x 10 cm; open bleacher 200 x 140 x 105 (70/35 cm).
Cabinet bleachers are intended for use in indoor multi-use spaces, gymnasiums, and sports facilities with little storage space for a closed bleacher.
- Side rails and end curtains (to be fitted at the end unit of an open bleacher).
- Stairs for access to the first and second rows.
- Seating surface can be finished with a thin layer of cork, textile or floor cover (available as extras).
- When the system is retracted, the fascia boards feature acoustic panelling or offer soft protection.
Systems to move bleachers
Built-in gas shock absorbers for easier manual extension and rectraction of the bleacher by means of a special operator handle that also prevents unauthorized use.